Latest TrueTeenBabes & TrueBabes News
I use this page to answer questions and post news from my websites, about the models, and other people or events that may be of interest to teen model fans. Feel free to send your comments or questions from the Contact Me page.
September 1st, 2020
• Today I reposted a story named Girls, Guns, Poodles and Cops about something that happened way back in 1985. The story was originally posted within the Photographer's Corner on TrueTeenBabes in 2006.
• For those that don't have the entire collection, we do have some deals going on at TrueTeenBabes worth checking into.
• The Jaclynn Marie solo-site nudie photos & videos (18GB ZIP file) are back inside TrueBabes for a limited time. Join before September 20th, 2020 to get that extra bonus on top of all the regular TrueBabes archive content.
• The Internet teen model scene has taken a slow turn over the past 12-18 months with several girls becoming popular on Instagram, often with the help of their mother or boyfriend, and later starting their own subscription website or content page at Patreon.
Unfortunately, Kylin, and a few others of these "new age" teen models, have been booted off Patreon due to silly social justice warrior people saying they pose in a bikini that is too small. To avoid problems they have been forced to "self-censor" their photography, posing and outfit selections to be allowed back on Patreon or to accept PayPal.
Some others developed a nice following, then teamed up with a dude in Ohio that claimed he would build them a website and manage it. Those girls quickly gained subscribers but a few days later the sites closed because the guy had set it all up on poor quality "free hosting" servers that don't allow video streaming or any type of subscription website. None of those girls ever got any of the money and lost the websites (domain names).
On June 1st I opened TrueModels as a basic service that will host websites that the model and her mother, or model and her photographer, create and run. For a small percentage of the subscription sales it provides them with good video streaming, manages the subscriber profiles (passwords, emails, payment cards) and even the secure subscription payment options.
And, we don't ask them to self-censor themselves to appease social prudes. Just stay within the law and all is well.
For now I only have one client and the site is using a few old TrueTeenBabes images to fill image slots. I have not advertised or approached any other models, but now that the testing period is over I think it's ready.
For now the role for TrueModels in the teen model scene is limited to keeping the model's website online (hosting), providing a fast video streaming system, and helping subscribers securely make subscription payments and manage their account details (username, password, email address).
TrueModels has zero to do with the design or workings of the model website or the content within the model website.
TrueModels is like most of my sites - very simple and easy to navigate. One cool thing is that once new sites are added, teen model fans will login just one time at TrueModels and all their subscriptions will be listed in their profile ready to access in one click. One profile/password will work for all sites the fan is subscribing to.
• Closely related to the TrueModels site mentioned above, I've also been reaching out to programming guys and others to see if a system more like OnlyFans could be created allowing both monthly subscriptions and ala carte content sales. No progress on that just yet and I'm not sure there is a market for it. Yes, there are teen models and teen cosplay girls out there that can't join OnlyFans because they are under age 18, but I'm not sure there are enough to sustain a site costing tens of thousands to create, and that we would be able to fight off the current trend of everybody online bitching and wanting to tear down every other thing online.
A system with hundreds of 14-17 year old models in tiny swimwear would likely be seen as a national scandal these days. Too many people spending too many hours searching for, and almost begging for, anything they can complain about to get like thinking people to agree with them on Facebook and Twitter. Anybody else see the thread about how Mr. Dunlap was a racist for making early tires black in color?
For years I've mentioned the quote by website and application designer Rameet Chawla. That seems to be what most current online battles are really about. Who can get the most attention (likes, retweets, shares) on their outrageous posts.
Might As Well Face It...
It's our generation's crack cocaine. People are addicted. We experience withdrawals. We are so driven by this drug, getting just one hit elicits truly peculiar reactions.
I'm talking about Likes.
They've inconspicuously emerged as the first digital drug to dominate our culture.
What was your highest liked post on social media? I bet you know. We have that figure stored in our memory like we remember the time when we got the "highest." Likes aren't just trivial feedback points, they're something we internalize.
And then something else happens. Our bodies and brains begin to build a tolerance. We want to get higher. We crave a bigger dose until we surpass our record high. Drugs or Likes, it's the same story - once you hit a certain "number high," you'll undoubtedly experience withdrawals, which is why it's become a social norm to openly discuss... "liketivity."
I might be wrong but over time it feels to me that there are a lot of people - not tens or hundreds, but tens of thousands - out there that just want to bitch to get attention, hoping that attention turns into likes and retweets and shares, even if what they said is incredibly stupid or an outright provable lie.
End of old Jimmy's rant...
• Myself, and another photographer friend, thought that the Covid-19 shutdowns might be a bit of an opportunity. Maybe girls that leaned away from TrueBabes style soft nude work back in January would reconsider over the summer as income slowed down and boredom sat in.
The idea was simple - find a bunch of super cute college age girls (18-20), offer decent pay for fun soft nude work, and shoot as many as possible over the summer to stock up several months worth of update content to use reopening TrueBabes. And, if that went great, the best girls would come back, maybe bring friends, and things could turn fun.
I started advertisements, put Kaylynne to work on Social media, and sent some emails to lists I captured from college cheerleader groups and profiles on social media. Unfortunately, it just didn't work out as hoped. Hundreds of emails and online applications, but over the course of June 15th to August 31st, only two or three girls appeared to be of the style I envision: age 18-20, no tattoos, slim and trim, good facial features and hair. Not near the response I expected based on Covid-19 induced unemployment numbers, local travel restrictions giving girls less fun weekends, closed music venues, etc.
The truth is, as Don over at DMP has told me for a few years, the best looking girls out there that might be interested in TrueBabes style posing simply don't need photographers or our websites. A good smart phone, a boyfriend or girlfriend with a steady hand, and an OnlyFans account gives them maximum control, easy of use, flexible scheduling, and all the things I can't provide. Why the fuck would they bother working with me?
• Yes, in case you didn't notice, I'm once again missing the actions of being in the office or studio busy as fuck day after day. This summer is the worst with all the damn Covid restrictions limiting everything else. Indy 500 delayed three months, then not a single fan in the venue where there is normally over 250,000? Damn, this stuff sucks rocks.
• I have not heard from Dave Hardman in months. I can only assume it is because I referrenced a few of the lies or misdirections he provided back in 2018 and 2019. Last I heard, Covid-19 had changed many policies at the prison facility and he seems to have given up on any sort of appeal now that his jailhouse lawyer dude is no longer there with silly ideas or promises.
November 11, 2019
Today I posted a very short update to the Dave Hardman story. The update is based on new information that arrived in the mail the first week of November and answers a few questions, shows I was wrong on one important point, and confirms yet again that his lawyer didn't do the job he was hired to do. You can review that update here.
October 15, 2019
Today I posted my follow-up story about the Dave Hardman case titled Hardman - The Rest of the Story in which I point out a few oddities I haven't seen in other cases. The new story also features a few detail changes from my original The Hardman Report posted in April. The changes do not significantly change the overall narrative. Most of the changes come about because (1) in more recent letters to me Hardman has expressed different answers compared to earlier letters and (2) during the process of his failed appeal efforts some additional documents and transcripts have become available that have information I wasn't aware of 6 months ago.
Communication between Hardman and myself seems to have broken down and I do not anticipate any further writings or information being posted here.
The primary points of confusion are (a) he wants me to help him hire a private detective to interview the girls here in 2019 and determine which ones spoke bad of him to law enforcement back in 2017 and (b), even after being shut down by the Federal Public Defenders Appeals Division and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, due to his stating his own guilt on paper and in the courtroom, he and his prison friend Zack continue to believe they can get the entire case tossed out and force the government to let him go and give back all his property and money.
On point (a) I see the private detective as a total waste of time and money. He hasn't even been granted the right to appeal, much less won that appeal and been granted a new trial, and likely never will, and nothing on the record indicates that any girl said anything bad in summer 2017 to get the case started anyway, so what is he looking to do other then satisfy his own curiosity? On point (b) I do believe that he has a good chance to get the sentence reduced as I explain in Hardman - The Rest of the Story based on a strikingly similar sentence appeal involving the same Judge that was decided in the defendant's favor earlier this year, but again he and his prison lawyer Zack see things differently, again with the belief they are about to get total freedom.
In today's post Hardman - The Rest of the Story I mentioned his other side business creating custom made recliner trikes. Dave certainly was a skilled fabricator and it is unfortunate he wasn't able to get out of the teen model DVD business and pursue that as he hoped. Those interested can see his work and a couple of his trikes on the old Instagram account for David Bruce Trikes @dbtrikes.
The TrueTeenBabes shopping cart and design updates from August went great and now fans can find both photos and video in the same place, plus in a layout that is easier to use. There is also a page where monthly we'll be rotating in and out with some great Special Offers.
The design tune-up at the TrueBabes archive in early September also went good and that site is also now easier to navigate around.
As always - feel free to send your comments or questions from the Contact Me page and I'll reply as soon as possible.